Possible other questionnaires or tests you may be asked to complete
We use a variety of other testing tools to evaluate your current functional state, which may include:
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale (DASS)
- World Health Organisation Health Checklist
- Traumatic Brain Injury Scale
- Strength and Difficulties Questionnaire
- Other tests that may be relevant to your situation
This completes your first visit.
The logistical details of your clinical report appointment date and time and financial arrangements can be worked out between you and the administration staff before you leave the clinic.
IFN clinicians will then consider:
- The information provided during your interview,
- The results of your physical and neurological examinations
- Results of other questionnaires
- Assessment of your EEG findings
- Any other information (blood test results, MRI results etc.) that you may have provided.
Integrating all of this information, the clinicians will analyse these results and develop a trial of treatment (treatment plan), which they will discuss with you during your clinical report session.